T-1260 Plus 12V Deep Cycle Flooded Group 30H | 130AH
Group Size: GC12
AH @ 20hr: 140 AH
Capacity @ 25A: 260 min.
Terminal Types: Embedded Low Profile Terminal
Dimensions in. (mm): 12.96 x 7.13 x 10.71 (329 x 181 x 272)
Weight lb. (kg): 78 (35)
- Product SKU: TB1000646
Free same day pickup available.
Pickup only, contact us for shipping options.
Couldn't load pickup availability
We supply convenient pickup locations in all major cities across Canada within 20 km of the city center. Proceed to checkout to select a location near you.
We do not provide the full addresses online as our locations are exclusively for pickup. Upon ordering, you will receive the address in a pickup confirmation email. To schedule a pickup or for further information, please contact us.
Canada Wide Pickup
Our pickup locations are in London, Mississauga, Kingston, Ottawa, Sudbury, Thunder Bay, Montreal, Sherbrooke, Lévis (Quebec City), Moncton, Vancouver (Delta), Kelowna, Fort McMurray, Grand Prairie, Edmonton, Calgary, Saskatoon, Regina, Winnipeg and Halifax.
Picking Up Your Order
Our pickup locations are open Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm and products are available for same day pickup, unless marked otherwise. Upon receiving your pickup email, we hold your product(s) for 5 business days and will have your order ready upon arrival during our regular business hours.
Our warehouses provide convenience with bay doors and a helpful staff to facilitate your pickup. Please note that our locations are for pickup only and do not install or remove batteries from vehicles.
We offer various shipping methods to accommodate your needs, including free business delivery, third-party shipping, free Canada wide shipping on select products and specialty carrier shipping to remote areas.
Please note that products listed as "pickup only" are available for business delivery and third-party shipping. Contact a Voltloop representative on our toll-free number or by email to setup an account and receive a shipping quote.
Free Business Delivery
We supply free business delivery within a 100-kilometer radius of our facilities located in all major cities in Canada, including London, Mississauga, Kingston, Ottawa, Sudbury, Thunder Bay, Montreal, Sherbrooke, Lévis (Quebec City), Moncton, Vancouver (Delta), Kelowna, Fort McMurray, Grand Prairie, Edmonton, Calgary, Saskatoon, Regina, Winnipeg and Halifax. Contact us to setup an account and qualify today.
Pickup Only Products
Products marked as "pickup only" are not available for shipping through our online checkout. Please contact us to schedule business delivery or for specialty carrier delivery options.
Returns, Refunds and Warranties
Voltloop offers a 30-day return policy on select items, as well as full refunds for orders cancelled prior to processing, which normally takes one day. In addition, our products are backed by industry-leading manufacturer warranties, which are noted on each product page. For additional information, please see our terms and conditions.
Specialty Carrier Shipping
We provide specialty carrier shipping for remote locations with our nationwide distribution system. We have access to carriers and distribution points to facilitate delivery to any location in Canada and the United States. Please contact a Voltloop representative to receive a quote and shipping schedule.
Third Party Delivery
We offer third-party delivery options through UPS, FedEx, Canada Post, and USPS for orders shipped to Canada and the United States. At checkout, delivery times and pricing are calculated automatically. Products marked as "pickup only" are not available for shipping online, but please contact us and we can provide you with alternative delivery options and prices.
Free Canada Wide Delivery
We offer free Canada wide delivery on select products offered online. Product pages marked as "free shipping" will be available for $0 delivery at checkout with no prequalification necessary.
No hidden core fees, plus we give you money back to recycle your old battery. All of our pickup locations are registered recycling depots, so when you pick up your new battery, we can recycle your old one and give you money back.
Battery scrap values depend on current market prices and vary based on size and chemistry. Prices are determined on location and are not subtracted from the original sale price.
Batteries must be a minimum size to qualify for our money back program, with the approximate minimum size being a 35 lb. automotive battery. Please note that we do not remove or replace batteries in vehicles or equipment, and batteries must be removed before you proceed to our locations.
Trojan T-1260 Plus 12V Deep Cycle Flooded Battery
Engineered to provide rugged durability and outstanding performance, Trojan’s Signature Line is perfectly suited for use in a variety of applications where lowest life-cycle cost is the key consideration. An all-around power house, the Signature Line features Trojan’s historically-proven engineering with T2 Technology™, an advanced battery technology for maximum sustained performance, longer life and increased total energy.
- Trojan’s Grid Technology is a lead antimony alloy grid mixture formulated for use with Trojan’s Alpha Plus® Paste with T2 Technology. The overall grid configuration is optimized to enhance current flow through the grid network providing exceptional battery performance, reducing downtime and lowering overall maintenance costs.
- Trojan’s Maxguard T2 separator features a multi-rib geometry which keeps acid channels open longer enhancing electrochemical processing while reducing the risk of stratification. Trojan’s Maxguard T2 advanced separator sustains performance providing exceptionally longer battery life and significantly lowering your operating costs.
- Alpha Plus® Paste with T2 Technology is a proprietary, high-density paste formulation precisely engineered to deliver outstanding battery performance. Together Alpha Plus Paste with T2 Technology increases both sustained capacity and total overall ampere-hours resulting in more operating power for your application. It’s a key reason why Trojan batteries consistently outperform the competition.
The AC Series offers a broad range of dependable flooded/wet batteries in 6-volt and 12-volt sizes, and delivers numerous features and benefits over competitor batteries including:
- Maxguard® Advanced Design Separator and Alpha Plus® paste formulation for long life, industry-leading performance and lower overall maintenance costs.
- Two battery case options – Polyon™ case for exceptional durability in heavy service applications or a generic case design for standard applications.
- Trojan’s AC Series offers high- to low-capacity points to meet your application and economic needs, all with the same Trojan quality.
Reserve Capacity @ 25Amps
Capacity @ 5hr Rate
|Capacity @ 20hr Rate
|Capacity @ 100hr Rate
|Energy @ 100hr
1 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty.